Thursday, July 10, 2008

Someday My Prince Will Come

But it's not this guy-Martin from the Bronx, apparently-who emailed me on Myspace (which by the way I'm debating just getting rid of entirely). This email has not been doctored in anyway. Enjoy.


whoaaaaaaaaaaa very beautiful lady, i bet u like blah blah blah lol because i know when u get that all the time it looses i guess meaning but i do say it with respect ,so i do hope that makes a dfference.
im here thanking god i aint get hurt i fell of a ladder at work, and well dont worry my butt broke the fall lol ,so im pretty much home rubbing my butt and nieces laughing at me lol.i do hope u having a better monday than me.
did u enjoy your 4th of july weekend???get back to me



If anyone can translate that into English, they win a prize.

UPDATE!

I think that signing into Myspace triggers something that makes all crazy people look at my profile, because I just received this!


My name is John, I am 43 years old, divorce with no children, I am 6'1", I am Chinese. I live in New york, I am a CEO of a major restaurant chain, I am financially secure. i enjoy fine dining, traveling, broadway show, and gambling, I never use online dating service before, therefore I really don't know what to say, if u have ant question about me, please feel free to ask, I will answer it as truthfully as I can. I don't know why u need to use online dating, a pretty, and attractive woman like yourself, u could have any man u want, u suppose to have a lot of boyfriend already. If we are a match, I promise I will treasure u, spoil u, and pamper u. I really hope to hear from u, if not, u have a nice day.

It just gets better and better.

No comments: