Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Welcome to Binky the Doormat

So after having my MySpace account hacked twice, I decided to take this elsewhere. Maybe I'll have a little more freedom to write here as well. All I know is that I should be doing more writing (everyone tells me as much), so here I am, and here it is.

Why the title? Well, for starters, it's the title of an REM song. Look it up, listen to it, love it. It comes from my favorite REM album, the very underrated "New Adventures in Hi-fi." Dennis and I used to talk about having a "soundtrack to your life," and almost every song on New Adventures would be on my soundtrack. (Actually, "So Fast So Numb"=Dennis, so there you go).

Ok, I started it. More to come....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ah, rightly so... a nice start to a blog though I must be critical of the inclusion of REM.

I challenge you to include a song that is appropriate for each post. Lets make sure you're in touch with quality music!